The international journal of clinical updates (IJCU) is a fast publication, peer reviewed, refereed, (impact factor 3.64), electronic journal that keeps its readership abreast of advances and updates in all fields of health science.
The IJCU scrounges your best articles. Therefore, be one of the myriads of experts and eminent authors whom are invited every month to publish the best of their work on the IJCU. Efficiently, the IJCU provides a comprehensive platform for the publication of a variety of health specialties: medical, dental, surgical, nursing, psychological, psychiatrical, nutritional, and paramedical specialties and subspecialties.
The IJCU covers the following categories for publication:
· Clinical trials: randomized, open-label, blinded.
· Original papers: basic and clinical.
· Review articles.
· Short communications (preliminary results and mini-reviews).
· Commentaries on medical innovations, new technologies, and clinical trials.
· Letters to the Editor.
· Case reports, and case series.
· Editorial comments.
· Educational health presentations.
We, at the IJCU, believe in the adage, “landing your first study is somewhat akin to finding your first job”. That`s why the IJCU holds an outstanding educational feature; as it teaches new writers how to build up a decent manuscript from scratch. Tons of lectures, notes, tips, and heads up in the area of academic writing are available for free on the scientific writing service corner. Moreover, the code of backing up and support at the IJCU extends further to provide a complimentary proofreading service to the journal`s clients upon request. We aim at making authorship easier than it has ever been. Chief-in-editor along with the editorial panelists, possess the aptitude to help junior writers bring up the best out of them for a nominal processing fee.
* Fast publication ( 5 – 7 days to get back the acceptance notification )
* Complimentary proofreading ( a unique feature of IJCU )
* Open access
* Peer reviewed
* Accepts research articles, review papers, case reports and others
* Easy submission process
* Each author receives e-certificate
* We adjust the in-text and footnote referencing style for you
* Helps junior writers structure a scientific paper from scratch!
Address: 137 Catharine st. N , L8R1J5
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Landline: +1 (905) 5771973 fax: +1 (289) 4567745
Cell: +1 (905) 9667623
Editorial office: editor